INVITED KEYNOTES AND TALKS
- Galinac Grbac, T., Program structures and fault behaviour in complex systems, University of Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia, February 2018.
- Galinac Grbac, T., Programming of Management and Orchestration of Virtualized Network Resources, The three “CO” (Composability, Comprehensibility, Correctness) Winter School, Košice, Slovakia, January 2018.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Modeliranje ponašanja sustava uz primjenu informacijsko-komunikacijskih tehnologija, MEDRI piknik, Rijeka, Croatija, December 2016.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Modeling complex software systems behaviour, Novi Sad, Srbija, November 2016.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Modeling fault behaviour in evolving complex open software environments, Bilbao, Spain, October 2016.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Service management concepts and challenges in cloud environments, ACROSS Summer School, Opatija, May 2016
- Galinac Grbac T. Empirical analysis of complex software systems behaviour, University of Lund, Dept. of Computer Science, Lund, Sweden, November, 2015.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Predicting and simulating complex software systems behaviour, Workshop on Autonomous Control for Reliable Internet of Services, October 2015, University of Rijeka, Lovran, Croatia.
- Galinac Grbac T., Modeling Complex Software System Behaviour, Institut Jožef Stefan, Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2015.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Reliability pitfalls of real-time switching telecommunication software platforms, Imperial College London, London, UK, February 2015.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Reliable Software Networks, 1st EIT ICTLabs Future Networking Solutions Outreach Workshop, Dec 5, 2014, Budapest, Hungary
- Galinac Grbac, T. Predicting and simulating complex software systems behaviour, 3rd Workshop on Autonomous Control for Reliable Internet of Services 2014, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Galinac Grbac, T. ‘Potential new case studies for behavioural types: Switching software systems‘, MC Meeting on Behavioural Types for Reliable Large-Scale Software Systems (BETTY), Aug 31, 2014, Rome, Italy
- Galinac Grbac, T. Theory on the distributions and predictive capability of verification faults, 2nd Workshop on Software Quality Analysis, Monitoring, Improvement and Applications 2013, Novi Sad, Serbia
- Galinac Grbac, T., Uslužno orijentirano računarstvo, Dani novih tehnologija DanTe 2013, Rijeka, Croatia
- Galinac Grbac, T., Računarstvo u službi života i zdravlja, Noč istraživača 2013, Rijeka, Croatia
- Galinac, T., Car, Ž., Continuous Improvement Framework for Global Software Development, Software and Systems Quality Conference SQS 2008, Duesseldorf, Germany
Grbac Babić, Sanja; Galinac Grbac, Tihana: Analysis of Evolving Software-Systems as Complex Networks // Contel PhD Forum Zagreb, Hrvatska, 2017. (poster, međunarodna recenzija, sažetak, znanstveni)
Mauša, Goran; Dalbelo Bašić, Bojana; Galinac Grbac, Tihana: Critical Level of Data Imbalance For Machine Learning Algorithms In Software Defect Prediction // Proceedings of IWDS 2016 / Lončarić, Sven ; Šmuc, Tomislav (ur.). Zagreb: Centre of Research Excellence for Data Science and Cooperative Systems, 2016. str. 36-36 (poster, međunarodna recenzija, sažetak, znanstveni)
- Galinac Grbac T.: Virtualisation technologies in software engineering management, Jahorina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 22-26 August, 2016
- Mauša, G. and Galinac Grbac, T.: Data Collection from Open Source Software Repositories, Workshop “Bug Insertion Points”, London, UK, 20-21 January, 2015
- Galinac Grbac, T., Software Factory for student projects, 13th Workshop “Software engineering Education and Reverse Engineering”, Bansko, Bulgaria, 26-31 August 2013.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Towards the knowledge-based society at SEIP Lab, 12th Workshop “Software engineering Education and Reverse Engineering”, Opatija, Croatia, 3 – 8 September 2012.