INVITED KEYNOTES AND TALKS
- Galinac Grbac, T. Reliability pitfalls of real-time switching telecommunication software platforms, Imperial College London, February 2015.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Reliable Software Networks, 1st EIT ICTLabs Future Networking Solutions Outreach Workshop, Dec 5, 2014, Budapest, Hungary
- Galinac Grbac, T. Predicting and simulating complex software systems behaviour, 3rd Workshop on Autonomous Control for Reliable Internet of Services 2014, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Galinac Grbac, T. ‘Potential new case studies for behavioural types: Switching software systems‘, MC Meeting on Behavioural Types for Reliable Large-Scale Software Systems (BETTY), Aug 31, 2014, Rome, Italy
- Galinac Grbac, T. Theory on the distributions and predictive capability of verification faults, 2nd Workshop on Software Quality Analysis, Monitoring, Improvement and Applications 2013, Novi Sad, Serbia
- Galinac Grbac, T., Uslužno orijentirano računarstvo, Dani novih tehnologija DanTe 2013, Rijeka, Croatia
- Galinac Grbac, T., Računarstvo u službi života i zdravlja, Noč istraživača 2013, Rijeka, Croatia
- Galinac, T., Car, Ž., Continuous Improvement Framework for Global Software Development, Software and Systems Quality Conference SQS 2008, Duesseldorf, Germany
- Galinac Grbac, T. and Mauša, G.: Prikupljanje podataka iz repozitorija programskih proizvoda otvorenog koda, Radionica “Bug Insertion Points”, London, UK, 20-21 January, 2015
- Galinac Grbac, T., Software Factory for student projects, 13th Workshop “Software engineering Education and Reverse Engineering”, Bansko, Bulgaria, 26-31 August 2013.
- Galinac Grbac, T. Towards the knowledge-based society at SEIP Lab, 12th Workshop “Software engineering Education and Reverse Engineering”, Opatija, Croatia, 3 – 8 September 2012.